Job Title: HR Assistant
Job Reference: 9079MC
Salary: £23,000 – £28,000 per year + benefits
Fantastic opportunity for an HR professional to join a small HR team with an established leading organisation.
The role involves recruitment, compliance and appointment of staff, co-ordination of HR processes, assisting the HR and Payroll Officer as well as other administrative duties.
- Solid track record in HR support
- Qualifications – ideally CIPD Level 3
- Strong admin IT skills including excel data base management and general systems up date
- Flexibility is key
- Research of applications liaison with Managers
- Interview and diary management – arranging of schedules, help with assessments – dealing with offers and necessary checks/references/DBS
- Working with all compliance processes
- Must be approachable and confidential in all areas
- You will need to be a strong communicator comfortable in a busy changing environment
- High levels in written communication and flexibility within this fast paced and ever changing environment
Hours 8.30. to 5.00 pm (flexible during busy periods) Salary £23K to £28K plus benefits