Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Salary £24,000 – £25,000/annum + bonus – health cover
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
General administration for the Quality Department.
- Updating, monitoring and control of Technical/Reference Library, including the purchasing of Standards.
- Inspection Co-ordination
- Receipt of notification from suppliers
- Notifications to Clients
- Notifications to, and organisation of, Inspectors
- Issue of document packages to Inspectors
- Distribution of Inspectors’ reports
- Updating and maintenance of inspection schedule
- QHSE Documentation
- Updating procedures, forms, standards and documents
- Internal distribution of updated procedures
- Preparation and issuing of Release Notes and applying for Client Release.
- Updating maintenance of release logs.
- Client & Supplier documentation – progressing & chasing.
- Arranging business travel and accommodation.
- Arranging business lunches.
- Reviewing and checking of supplier invoices to ensure QA conditions have been met.
- Answering the main doorbell to take in parcels and welcome visitors – as required.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work on own initiative
- Pro-active with a desire to improve processes and business performance
- Team player and effective communicator
- Busy varied duties
- Able to prioritise workload easily
- Flexible and adaptable
- Good written and numeracy skills
- Previous experience within a Quality department or with inspection coordination would be an advantage, but not essential.
Salary Circa £24K Hours 37.5 20 days holiday plus statutory days Pension Health Care and Discretionary Bonus Scheme
We’re Advertising this job in our capacity as a Recruitment business, as such we have lots of jobs in and around the area. Please visit our job listings here to view and Apply for live jobs
|Job Category||Administration, Engineering, Secretarial|