An excellent opportunity has arisen for our successful Redhill based engineering client who are looking to recruit an Assembly Technician who will be involved in assembling, repairing and calibrating their diverse product range.
• Assembling products as directed and in line with approved drawings.
• Ensuring all products are built to specification and meet the quality standards defined.
• Calibrating products in line with company guidelines.
• Packing products in line with company guidelines.
• Ensuring all Health and Safety guidelines are adhered to.
• Undertaking both internal and external training in line with the company skills matrix requirements.
• Ensuring all equipment and tooling used for the work are fit for purpose.
• Ensuring that the MRP system is accurately updated.
• Provide input into internal audits and contribute to continuous improvement.
• Ensuring that all workspaces are kept tidy and manageable.
Monday to Friday 08.00 – 16.30
We’re advertising this job in our capacity as a recruitment business, as such we have lots of jobs in and around the area. Please visit our job listings here to view and apply for live jobs
Share this jobs with friends