Customer Service Executive
Salary: £21,000 – £26,000 per year + bonus
Job Reference: JMH/1939
To join small busy team supporting a wide range of customers covering all reactive customer enquiries:
- Ensuring that customer needs are met, including but not limited to preparing quotations, updating price-lists, providing product information, updating systems and website settings sending requested reports and providing innovative service solutions where appropriate.
- Providing aftersales care including but not limited to obtaining PODs, providing updates on orders, liaising with our courier for in-transit queries, booking in of returns and raising credits.
- Delivering excellent customer experience with every interaction.
- Answering incoming calls and dealing with the enquiry or directing to the appropriate department.
- Providing feedback to Customer Excellence Manager on any process improvements.
- Competent level of excel and systems processing.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise appropriately
- Ability to take responsibility for own workload, whilst working as a team and offering support to colleagues during busy periods
- Experience interacting with customers from a variety of Industries
- Ability to interact at all levels over the phone and in email
- Problem solving skills
- Good level of proficiency with Microsoft
- Ability to learn new skills fast, using IT systems
- Ability to understand the processes applied throughout the company
- Car owner driver
Salary £21k to £26K plus bonus scheme
Hours 8am to 5pm – 1 hour lunch 20 days holiday plus statutory days excellent benefits package
We’re advertising this job in our capacity as a recruitment business, as such we have lots of jobs in and around the area. Please visit our job listings here to view and apply for live jobs
|Job Category||Customer Service|