IT Support Engineer
Salary: £30,000 – £31,000 per year +
Required for our long established Manufacturing and Supply organisation
Salary Circa £30K – 40 Hour week Monday to Friday
- Basic skills in network technologies, VDI and servers (Windows server) are essential.
- Proficient knowledge and experience with CRM systems would be preferable
- Technical appreciation of technology in some or all of the following: Microsoft Communications including Outlook, Office Windows 7,8,10; Citrix VDI
- High organisational skills and ability to manage several projects at the same time
- Strong communication skills
- Strong mathematical aptitude
- Team player with high level of dedication
- Have exceptional ability to quickly identify and resolve technical issues.
- A self-starter with ability to work on their own initiative.
- Ability to multi task & prioritise.
- Must be detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Be a driven individual with a passion for technology and a keen interest to learn.Log and manage internal ticketing systems, respond to incidents/requests, update tasks, assign jobs.
- Manage Salesforce/CRM systems, responding to incidents/requests, update systems and work with external supplier.
- Escalate jobs where greater knowledge is required (internally or through network of external partners)
- Offer desk-side / remote assistance, investigation and resolution.
- Reporting services, amendment and creation of tailor-made reports.
- On and off-site site support including bespoke project work
- Provide cover for periods of absence
- Work in partnership with all other departments
- Test and support new and existing 3rd party software
- Provide user training both remotely and face to face
Car owner driver occasional travel to group sites
We’re advertising this job in our capacity as a recruitment business, as such we have lots of jobs in and around the area. Please visit our job listings here to view and apply for live jobs
|Job Category||IT, Software, Support|