Job Title: Marketing Co-Ordinator
Job Reference: JMH/1854
Salary: £27,000 – £29,000 per year
Rare opportunity to join a professional, well established Events client working within a global market.
You will need a minimum of 3 years event organisation experience.
Knowledge of partnership marketing/Sponsorship (helpful not essential)
High levels of systems knowledge to include CRM or similar systems Excel and Microsoft
Checking and saving of media partnership contracts – assisting media partners with logo’s banners and other information as required.
- Working with organisers globally within other industry Events
- Organising specific sponsorship elements to include lunches, drinks receptions and stands
- All necessary working spreadsheets and support documentation
- Completion of function sheets onsite, running schedules, processing invoices and update of budgets.
Liaison with all onsite suppliers including Hotel/Venue audio visual, furniture supplies, dinner venues and transport
Supporting the event team on registration process.
Communication with all key contacts providing professional support for VIP attendees
- Support of the Content Marketing Manager in creating and delivering sponsorship collateral for partner contracts and events.
- Preparing internal team onsite documents and briefing the team attending.
- Preparing lead generation reports from in house websites for marketing, and other departments
- Strong professional communications skills at all levels
- Support the wider marketing team in important areas of research, data analysis and customer service.
Salary £27K/£29K negotiable according to skills and knowledge – excellent benefits package including health cover and on target company bonus scheme 35 hour week flexible during events 25 days holiday plus statutory days