Job Title: 1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer
Job Reference: JMH/1861
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 per year + varied packages offered to reflect current skills levels
Our established client based on the outskirts of Crawley are looking for a 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer to support a mix of small and medium sized businesses -They offer a future training package which will be tailored to the candidate’s training/work related needs.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Servers
· Antivirus/Antispam and Cloud back up
· Able to fault find from basic level
· Networking knowledge ADSL/Leased Line/WLAN/DNS/DHCP
· Basic experience of on-line support preferred but would consider trainee with solid technical knowledge
· You must be happy to support via phone/internet and on site
You will need to be confident in speaking to clients over the phone face to face and on site.
Car Owner Driver due to location – Salary £25K to £30K varied packages offered to reflect current skills levels – 40 Hours per week Monday to Friday. Excellent working conditions.