Job Title: Letting Negotiator Part-Time
Job Reference: JMH/1861
Location: Haywards Heath
Salary: £9.20 per hour + paid lunch
Required to join established professional Letting Agency Team experience an advantage but our client is happy to consider training the right candidate with solid admin and customer service skills
A good team player, able to multi – task at all levels and keep accurate detailed records, good customer care techniques, and able to communicate with a wide variety of people both face to face and over the phone – happy and able to deal with potential complex situations.
Main job tasks
* Carry out property viewings with potential tenants
* Discuss with landlord’s our different levels of service with varying commission rates
* Negotiate the property to be let to the right tenant for the best market value (special clauses, length of tenancy etc.)
*Confident with the use of Outlook, Word, basic Excel, training will be offered with our internal database
* Administrative tasks, such as letter writing, preparing application forms for tenancies, chasing references, preparing paperwork for check ins and check outs
*Following up sales leads
* Advising tenants and landlords of changes in the letting law (training will be given)
*Assisting with maintenance issues (we do have a maintenance team, however we must all be able to assist with emergencies)
Use of a fleet vehicle during working hours – full clean driving licence essential
Two days per week guaranteed, during busy times flexibility to increase to three days per week Please note our Saturday hours are 9:00am – 4:00pm but we do pay a full day.
Saturdays required 2 to 3 times per month and the weekdays would need to be Monday and Friday or both days if not working on Saturday
* Full clean driving licence (pool car provided for property visits)
Salary £18,000 per annum (Pro-rata) – hourly rate £9.20 + paid lunch. Holiday allowance and any other company benefits are pro rata.