Job Title: Office Assistant Part-Time
Job Reference: JMH/1863
Location: Burgess Hill
Salary: £12.00 – £13.00 an hour +
Our client is an established product supply company working with laboratories in the UK and Ireland and now due to increased business are looking for a part-time administrator to join their small team
Key skills areas required:
Solid knowledge of excel spreadsheets and good general figure ability
- High attention to detail at each stage of the process: orders accurately taken and recorded, packaged and invoiced
- The candidate should be systems/checklist orientated – mistakes rarely happen because they follow procedure and each stage is well documented so any errors can easily be traced and quickly rectified
- Confident under pressure – in meeting deadlines. Can make quick decisions when necessary.
- Comfortable talking about products and encouraging customers to try new things
- Sending out of information packs and samples
- Updating of lead database
- Follow up leads with systematic approach: phone calls, further info in post and by email
- Handling customer enquiries to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Listening Skills – gets complete information
- Problem Solving – Researches info and considers multiple options before choosing the most appropriate solution
- Customer Service/Relationship Building Skills – pleasant, chatty but professional. Good at establishing relationships, remembers customers, great at building a rapport with customers. Has experience in Customer Support.
- Previous experience of working in a small office helpful not essential – in house systems training will be given.
- Keeping stock room tidy data entry of invoices.
Hourly rate £12.00. to £13.00.negotiable per hour Working hours Monday to Friday 1pm to 5.30pm some flexibility pro rata statutory holidays. On site parking.