Job Title: Assistant Farm Shop Manager
Job Reference: JMH/1882
Salary: £22,000 per year + benefits
Salary £22.000. neg – 5 days per week alternate weekend rota. Generous staff discounts, parking on site (car owner driver due to rural location)Holiday 28 days holiday
Our established and award winning clients in a rural location near Brighton are expanding and require an Assistant Manager to support the owners in the day to day operation of the business
You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and willing to encompass new products, new skills and have fun selling some great local produce. Previous experience working in a retail food environment would be preferable although applicants will be considered from other retail areas, but a passion for quality products is essential.
- Proven/supervisory management experience in the retail sector.
- A passion for locally sourced, high quality products
- Flexible approach to work
- Understanding and experience of EPOS and Microsoft Office
- Creative and energetic to displaying and selling.
- Shared responsibility with the owners for day to day running of the shop
- Driving sales through promotions, supplier days, KPI’S, and excellent customer service.
- Managing, training and motivating staff
- Responsibility for health, hygiene and safety procedures
Looking after the ordering and managing stock from growers, farmers and suppliers
This is a varied and successful business looking for someone with drive and commitment