£25 – 28K
Front line sales and fast response to enquiries. Deciding best supplier for the purpose and obtaining trade prices, preparing and sending estimate with agreed GP%. Following up the estimate in a systematic way in view of obtaining order.
- Response to inbound customer enquiries
- Order management
- Estimating / planning
- Quote follow up
- Proactive Account Management and Prospects telephone calling
Qualifications, skills and experience
Role and responsibilities
- Take responsibility for incoming sales enquiries responding within an hour giving clear indication of timescales of next response
- Undertaking pro-active account management calls/emails and some prospects on a regular basis in view of business growth.
- Supporting marketing campaigns, eg making follow up calls following an e-shot or mailing
- Plan, obtain trade prices and send estimate for every enquiry same day where possible.
- Liaison with suppliers on pricing and planning for print jobs
- Work with Studio explaining customer or supplier requirements
- Acknowledge receipt of orders and enter up details correctly on Job Handling System
- Place orders with suppliers and follow through all detail for deadlines, specification and any customer expectation
- Take responsibility for GP% decisions within guidelines
- Resolving any disputes with customers or suppliers
- Follow up on sales enquiries
- Seek out new suppliers
We’re advertising this job in our capacity as a recruitment business, as such we have lots of jobs in and around the area. Please visit our job listings here to view and apply for live jobs
|Job Category||Estimator, Print|