Job Title: Technical Administrator
Job Reference: JMH/1858
Location: Burgess Hill
Salary: £28,000 – £30,000 per year + excellent benefits including Pension, Life Insurance, Private Health Care and on target bonus
This is an interesting and varied role in the After Sales/Market Team helping to deliver parts support and training in conjunction with product sales. The aim is to maximise all aftersales services in relation to spare parts and on-site training which will require proactive contact with end-users.
Dealing with after sales enquiries, receiving and logging accurately all information
- Working within projects support to new build requirements on parts and training with new equipment
- You will be dealing with very high valued projects so an attention to detail in checking terms and conditions will be key.
- Offering supervisory support in regard to new build projects and revamps
- You will need to be highly organised with a high attention to detail
- Technical appreciation of engineering would be an advantage but not essential
- Outgoing and able to form trust with new clients from all nationalities
- Working with spares and service Co-ordinator within the service group to ensure smooth hand over of detailed notes
- Able to maximus after sales support products in all areas.
- Confident telephone and written abilities
- Sound level of internet word and excel abilitiesSalary £28K to £30 K depending on experience and knowledge – Hours 37.5 per week – excellent benefits including Pension, Life Insurance, Private Health Care and on target bonus