This will be a varied and flexible job supporting the Warehouse team. Our established company offer excellent benefits and working conditions within a new purpose-built facility.
Duties will include:
- Preparing and compiling specific customer orders
- Checking documentation and that all products are correctly assigned.
- Make sure customer specific packaging requirements are adhered too
- Checking goods in and out
- Converting radiators into electric models
- Maintaining stock control
- Develop and maintain product knowledge
- Follow Company policies on Health and Safety
- Able to take instruction and work in a precise manner
Based in East Sussex. Due to rural location use of a car/own transport would be an advantage.
Working hours: 9am – 5pm. 35 hours a week. Monday to Friday.
Overtime paid at 1 & ½ times.
Holiday – 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Performance related bonuses
We’re advertising this job in our capacity as a recruitment business, as such we have lots of jobs in and around the area. Please visit our job listings here to view and apply for live jobs